Wednesday 8 June 2011

Welcome Sheena

How lucky am I, my friend and colleague Sheena Douglass is now my follower number 11!  I will certainly have to improve my blogging skills as anyone who follows Sheena's blog will know, most of her entries are hillarious - she is one of those people who makes other people laugh.  Thanks Sheena.

I have been busy during the last few days making cards for me to actually use - I have lots of birthdays, a wedding and a Holy Communion during this month.  I decided to use the Church Door Scene from Crafters Companion Winter Tales CD but adapt it for my Holy Communion Card.  I think it worked out really well, just whent over the snow with a pen and covered the holly with a lovely Wisteria using my Serif Scrap Book Artist and used a picture of Cara wearing a bridesmaid dress which I then overlayed with a holy communion dress.  I love my Scrap Book Artist.  For anyone who hasn't used it, if you like using a PC and want to actually see some of the pictures you take rather than them being stuck on your PC never to be viewed again, then SBA is a must and really easy to use.  Now you may be wondering where the picture is?  Just realised I posted it without taking a picture !!!!! So I have attached a picture of a Mothers Day card I made using Sheena's lovely stamps.

Now must get on, I have a stall at a summer fair at the beginning of July and need to make lots of things to sell.

Debra x

No comments:

Post a Comment