Monday 13 June 2011

Fusion Madness!

Hello All

Not much blogging this weekend but I have been out of bed at 4:00 and 5:00 am during the weekend - why you might ask - going on holiday?  Travelling to distant places?  No, I got up to paint!  You will all know what it is like when you suddenly get the urge to pick up a paint brush or for non painters it could be a pair of scissors, pens or knitting needles;  with me it is always a paint brush.

I have been trying to work on a whole new product range but until this weekend all creativity seemed to have left me.  However, my muse is back and I am now sure to be on target for my new range to be added to my site at the beginning of July.

I created this elegant bin yesterday morning, and went free-hand as my ink pads were all worn out.  Hope you like it.  Now must get back to my paints.

Happy crafting

xxx

1 comment: