Tuesday 10 August 2010

Where Do The Hours Go?

Well, here we are in August making all our craft plans for Christmas - where did the year go?

I had a lovely chat today with Nikky Hall of Polka Doodles - if you read this Nikky, sorry for misspelling your name in my mail. Anyway, we had a lovely chat about stamping and somehow got around to Laura's Beads. Nikky had not been introduced to them so she is in for a real treat.

To anyone who has not heard of Nikky and Polka Doodles, do visit her website,
www.polkadoodles.com. She designs the most amazing paper crafting CDS and Stamps. They are truly different and full of fun.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased my baby fingerprints, this has been keeping me busy. I am going to try and dedicate at least half of next week to updating my website with more images of my jewellery. Towards the end of the year I will be adding some hand painted silk items (still have to paint them yet).

I will be attending the Craft Fair at the Bankfield Hotel in Bingley on the 31st October, 21st November and 5th December. Besides having lots of lovely cards, jewellery and gifts for sale I will also be demonstrating silk painting, glass painting, and special techniques for paper crafters.

Anyway, off to get some work done before another day disappears.

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment